- Episode #1 - Welcome To The Hellmouth: Cat in the alleyway kicks over some cans before Angel appears.
- Episode #3 - The Witch: Cat jumps out of Catherine Madison's trunk. (and makes it into the titles!)
- Episode #6 - The Pack: Xander discussing what the bully people are doing to Lance, " Oh, playing with him as a cat plays with a mouse." and then later in the same episode Buffy comments that, "Apparently Noah rejected the hyenas from the Ark because he thought they were an evil impure mixture of dogs and cats."
- Episode #9 - The Puppet Show: Buffy trying to explain that Sid the Dummy was in her room and Xander going, "Like a cat."
- Episode #12 - Prophecy Girl: In the list of strange things Jenny mentions, "A cat last week gave birth to a litter of snakes."
- Episode #15 - School Hard: Spike trying to find Buffy, "Slayer! Here, kitty, kitty."
- Episode #18 - Halloween: Cordelia dressed as a big cat.
- Episode #19 - Lie To Me: Buffy trying to cover up a slaying, "Um... uh, there was a, a cat. A cat here, and, um, then there was a-another cat... and they fought. The cats. And... then they left."
- Episode #20 - The Dark Age: Ethan talking about Giles being very quiet, "Cat got his tongue?"
- Episode #28 - Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered: Cat in the basement with the Buffy-Rat!
- Episode #29 - Passion: Xander talking about Giles going after Angel, "Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!"
- Episode #36 - Dead Man's Party: The dead cat in the cellar who becomes a zombie cat.
- Episode #38 - Beauty and The Beasts: Xander talking about Oz's werewolf side, "You know, I bat you around a little bit, like a cat toy. I have harmless, wolf fun."
- Episode #51 - Enemies: Talking about how to take Angel's soul away The Mayor remarks, "There's more than one way to skin a cat."
- Episode #52 - Earshot: Buffy reading Giles' thoughts about her, "If a fashion magazine told her to, she'd wear cats strapped to her feet."
- Episode #54 - The Prom: Buffy referring to her bed head, "To go kill a cat on my head."
- Episode #56 - Graduation Day, Part 2: The cat in Faith's apartment during Buffy's dream.
- Episode #58 - Living Conditions: Buffy referring to her not liking Cathy's idiosyncrasies "Or I'll end up an old lady who can only live with cats?"
- Episode #64 - Pangs: Willow talking about the Chumash, "They were fluffy indigenous kittens, till we came along."
- Episode #68 - A New Man: Buffy talking about Giles not knowing that Riley was in the Initiative, "and then 'meow' cat out of the bag and I-I guess I just forgot that he didn't know"
- Episode #72 - Who Are You?: Spike referring to his chip, "But until then, I'm just as helpless as a kitten up a tree."
- Episode #73 - Superstar: After the gang have come across Spike he says, "I live here. I wasn't exactly pining for a noisy visit from 'wonder Jonathan and his fluffy battle kittens'."
- Episode #75 - New Moon Rising: Willow and Tara discussing getting Miss Kitty Fantastico
- Episode #76 - The Yoko Factor: Willow acting with MKF, "You cannot have more catnip! You have a catnip problem!"
- Episode #78 - Restless: MKF prowling and also Tara commenting about MKF's name.
- Episode #80 - Real Me: Crazy guy talking to Dawn, "That's why I'm a cat. Quiet. See, cat's in the cupboard but they find you there anyway, and it hurts."
- Episode #81 - The Replacement: Anya commenting about Xander's hotplate, "We think the cat peed on it."
- Episode #83 - No Place Like Home: Dawn talking about Buffy's reaction to Riley, "Oh, she just said you look even cuter when you're all weak and kitteny"
- Episode #84 - Family: MKF being cute.
- Episode #85 - Fool For Love: Xander describing Riley, "He's like a cat. You know, a big jungle cat."
- Episode #86 - Shadow: Dawn pondering about the CAT scan, "I mean, do they test it on cats or ... or does the machine sort of look like a cat?"
- Episode #88 - Into The Woods: Joyce describing what she'd be like with a wig on, "I think I'll look like I have a cat on my head."
- Episode #89 - Triangle: Willow and Tara talking about The Cat In The Hat.
- Episode #93 - I Was Made To Love You: Buffy talking about Joyce's dress, "It screams, 'Randy sex kitten, buy me one drink and I'll...' Oh, wait, that's not really good either"
- Episode #95 - Forever: Doc has a cat in his apartment.
- Episode #96 - Intervention: Big cat in the desert! Buffy: "Hello, kitty."
- Episode #97 - Tough Love: Tara's first crazy insane babblings, "I told the cat. And now I beg my mother sitting all alone."
- Episode #105 - Life Serial: Kitten poker. Buffy: "You play for kittens?!"
- Episode #108 - Tabula Rasa: The loan shark wanting the kittens that Spike owes him.
- Episode #109 - Smashed: Dawn watching cartoons, "Talking cat."
- Episode #110 - Wrecked: Dawn hears something and Willow fobs it off, "Aw, Dawnie, don't. It was probably a cat or something like that."
Plus many people calling each other kitten.
Back to References index
Back to Buffy index