- Episode #1 - Welcome To The Hellmouth: Buffy talking to Giles in the Bronze, "I didn't say I'd never slay another vampire. It's not like I have all these fluffy bunny feelings for them"
- Episode #9 - The Puppet Show: Firstly the magician guy loses his rabbit and then later as Buffy is telling the gang that she thought Sid was in her room, "Okay, everyone look at me like I'm in a bunny suit, 'cause that's how stupid I feel saying this..."
- Episode #27 - Phases: Giles has just told them about the dead animals, Willow says, "You mean, like bunnies and stuff? No, don't tell me." and Oz replies, "Oh, don't worry. I mean, they might not look it, but bunnies can really take care of themselves."
- Episode #29 - Passion: The shopkeeper talking to Jenny, "Sad fact is, Ouija boards and rabbits' feet, that's what pay the rent around here."
- Episode #38 - Beauty and The Beasts: Firstly when Buffy and Willow are quoting Call Of The Wild and then later Willow says to Xander, "Except for the parts about rabbits."
- Episode #49 - Consequences: When Xander shows up at Faith's, "For talking and conversation. I'm, um, quick as a bunny."
- Episode #51 - Enemies: Faith referring to Buffy and Angel, "Check out the lust bunnies."
- Episode #60 - Fear Itself: Anya in the bunny suit, "Bunnies frighten me."
- Episode #63 - The Initiative: Parker talking about his conquest of Buffy, "The word is stamina. I mean, definitely a bunny in the sack, but later on, well."
- Episode #67 - Doomed: Buffy telling Riley that she knows about the Initiative, "So you deliver these – HST’s to a bunch of lab coats, who perform experiments on them, which among other things turn some into harmless little bunnies.", and then later Forrest mentions the Easter Bunny.
- Episode #73 - Superstar: Xander referring to a vampire that ran off, "Scampered like a big bunny."
- Episode #77 - Primeval: Spike discussing the plan with Adam, "Our little witch gives her the info and pop, Alice heads back down the rabbit hole."
- Episode #81 - The Replacement: The first thing Giles tries to use to defend himself against Toth is a rabbit's foot...
- Episode #86 - Shadow: After they've found out about the reptile Glory is going to summon, Xander remarks, "Just once I would like to run into a cult of bunny worshippers."
- Episode #98 - Spiral: Anya's suggestion for killing Glory, "We should drop a piano on her. Well, it always works for that creepy cartoon rabbit when he's running from that nice man with the speech impediment."
- Episode #100 - The Gift: After finding the stuffed bunny, Anya comments, "It's a higher power, trying to tell me through bunnies that we're all gonna die."
- Episode #101 - Bargaining, Part 1: As the vampire at the beginning keeps running, Spike yells at Tara, "It was that powder you blew at him made him rabbit off."
- Episode #102 - Bargaining, Part 2: While Willow is threatening Razor he counters with, "Well, I better back off, or you might, what? Pull a rabbit out of a hat?"
- Episode #104 - Flooded: While the nerd trio discuss their plans for Buffy Andrew suggests they "Make her our willing sex bunny."
- Episode #107 - Once More With Feeling: They get a whole song...!
- Episode #108 - Tabula Rasa: Anya conjures many bunnies while trying to solve the memory loss problems...
- Episode #109 - Smashed: Willow describing Anya to Amy, "Thousand-year-old capitalist ex-demon with rabbit phobia."
Plus you have people getting Buffy's name wrong in the unaired pilot, Dead Man's Party and Gingerbread...
Back to Buffy index